May 22, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Hi friends and fam!
Happy weekend to you all!! I can not believe that I have only 1 week left of school! Yippee... Im so thrilled to be spending my summer vacation at home with Reagan. Last summer was different because he was so little. We still went to the library for the baby classes and had "playdates" with my friends' kids...but this summer will be so much better since he is active!

I am going to start looking into the library classes in our new city, pool days at my Mom's house, and definately playdates... but I need some more good ideas for little Reagan... Any suggestions of things you guys do with your little ones? I've heard fun things about splash pads... so we will have to try that out as well.

Looking forward to a healthy weekend for all of us so that we can actually get out and have some fun! Wishing you a fun and relaxing weekend!

Ps Here is a pic of Reagan with the new shiner he got this week.. Such a mess and such a boy!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh I'm just in love with his hair! He's so precious!

Jamie said...

Yay for summer vacay!

That picture of Reagan is precious!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Even with the shiner, he's adorable! Happy summer break!

Sylvia said...

I just read an article that babies as young as 1 should be taught how to swim. You could start Reagan on swimming lessons. I took Christopher to classes at the Y when he was 15 months and it was fun.