May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend.
I sure did!

Saturday was a fun day.
Nick and I had his Mom, Step-dad, and Grandma over for lunch. We had yummy sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries. It was their first time to see the house and I hope they liked it. It was also a good-bye for now to Grandma who was traveling back to Montana for the summer. We will miss her kind spirit and loving heart!

Bill and Great Grandma Sylvia
Nick. Reagan, and Grandma Sylvia

Saturday's Table

Sunday was also a very special day. It started with a special church service where Reagan was dedicated. It was a beautiful thing to have our church congregation pray for our baby boy.

My second Mother's Day
My brother in law Shaun and sister Meg

Our little family before church

Us during the church service

After church everyone came over to our house for a special mother's day brunch. My sister Meg and I worked hard on a menu just perfect for our mom. It started with Mimosas with Vueve of course :) Then yogurt parfaits followed by french toast, egg frittatas, fruit salad, and bacon. For desert we had strawberry cheesecake. After eating and relaxing we played a great game called "Imagine If"....so fun! It was a wonderful day thanking my amazing mother for all she has done and continues to do for our entire family. It was also nice to be celebrated myself ..hehe :)


The table I set for Sunday's brunch


The sweet card Reagan made me at school.
French Toast
Yogurt Parfaits

Drinking mimosas with my amazing mother


After everyone left I had a little nap, then woke up just in time for the Suns game. Nick, Reagan, and I went to a fun sports bar to eat dinner and watch the game. It was a wonderful game and a sweep against San Antonio !! GO SUNS!

Hope you all had a great mother's day!

1 comment:

Vtiepelman said...

A great recap of a great day! Thank you darling daughter for being such a special young woman!